From March 30 to April 5, 2020, all ATFBank branches in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty * will be temporarily suspended.
But for all Customers, our services will continue to be available through online services:
• ATF24 - a mobile application and Internet banking for individuals, https://www.atf24.kz
• ATFBusiness – a mobile application and Internet banking for entrepreneurs, https://business.atfbank.kz/
• ATFOnline - Internet banking for legal entities, https://atfonline.kz
You can always specify information on available branches and their work schedule on the Bank’s website or in the contact center.
For your convenience, our contact center receives calls 24/7 - call at any time:
• for free calls from a mobile: 2424
• for free calls from city phones throughout Kazakhstan: 8 8000 800 283
• 24-hour support for ATFBank cardholders: +7 727 258 38 88
The most up-to-date information about the bank is always on our atfbank.kz website as well as on official pages in social networks!
* according to the decision of the state commission on ensuring the state of emergency under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on suspension of activities of enterprises and organizations in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty in order to limit the spread of coronavirus from March 30 to April 5, 2020