ATFBank JSC (hereinafter - the Bank) in accordance with the approved by the Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 50 dated April 21, 2020 "On the limit amounts of cash withdrawal from bank accounts by legal entities within a calendar month and categories of legal entities not subject to the requirement for cash withdrawal from bank accounts" (hereinafter - the Resolution) reports the following.
On June 1, 2020, the Resolution of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan established the following maximum amounts for cash withdrawals from bank accounts of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs:
- for small-sized enterprises - no more than 20,000,000 tenge per calendar month;
- for medium-sized enterprises - no more than 120,000,000 tenge per calendar month;
- for large-sized enterprises - no more than 150,000,000 tenge per calendar month.
Taking into account the above, when the limits for cash withdrawals from bank accounts are exceeded, cash withdrawals must be planned in advance, due to the following:
- Cash withdrawal in excess of the maximum amount for withdrawing cash from bank accounts is allowed upon a preliminary application for cash withdrawal one business day in advance, as well as upon submission by legal entities/individual entrepreneurs of the relevant justification to the Bank (contract or other documents confirming the need for cash withdrawal).
- Application for cash withdrawal should be submitted to the Bank one business day in advance of the expected date of cash withdrawal. Applications for cash withdrawal for the above amounts are subject to review by the Bank. Based on the results of the review, the cash withdrawal application may be submitted to the State Revenue Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan for approval.
- Terms of consideration of applications depend on the results of consideration and are 3-5 working days. At the same time, applications for cash withdrawal are considered only after providing a justification to the Bank.
The rule does not apply to:
- legal entities, subjects of microenterprises;
- legal entities engaged in the procurement of agricultural food products, fishery products;
- legal entities, retailers of food, beverages, pharmaceutical, medical and orthopedic products.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will help you!
2424 free from mobile phone
8 8000 800 283 free in Kazakhstan
With respect, ATFBank JSC