On getting social assistance from SSIF in ATFBank


If you lost income due to the state of emergency, you can get social assistance from the State Social Insurance Fund through ATFBank.

For this you can use:

- a special current account for receiving state social benefits and social payments,


- any other account opened with our Bank (current or card)

ATFBank recommends using a special current account to receive a payment – the money transferred to this account will be protected from collection by third parties (banks, tax offices, law enforcement agencies or other persons).

Take care!

Yours, ATFBank!