Unfortunately, the distribution of COVID-19 in Kazakhstan continues to expand and make adjustments to the work schedule of our branches.
Work schedule of branches and outlets of ATFBank during the state of emergency period in cities of Aktau, Atyrau, Aktobe, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kokshetau, Kyzylorda, Taraz, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Semey, Shymkent, Uralsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk and the Turkestan regional branch:
• Five-day work schedule from Monday to Friday
• Working time: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Break for sanitization and disinfection: from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
We highly recommend you during the state of emergency to use ATFBank online services that already allow many of our Customers to manage their finances without leaving their home:
• ATF24 - a mobile application and Internet banking for individuals, https://www.atf24.kz
• ATFBusiness - a mobile application and Internet banking for entrepreneurs, https://business.atfbank.kz/
• ATFOnline - Internet banking for legal entities, https://atfonline.kz
Check the information on the available branches and their work schedule on the Bank's website or in the contact center by numbers:
• for free calls from a mobile: 2424
• for free calls from city phones throughout Kazakhstan: 8 8000 800 283
• 24-hour support for ATFBank cardholders: +7 727 258 38 88
The most up-to-date information about the Bank is always on our atfbank.kz website as well as on official pages in social networks!
Stay home and always be healthy!